Friday, April 15, 2011

Zara Hath Ke

I love playing with pics...specially mine ;) I am not a narcissist but still I like how I look. So, whenever I get time and feel like doing some changes in my pics to make them look technical (that's my copyright word for something Hath Ke (different)), I start searching for the pics in my lappy suitable and perfect for the theme in my mind. For modifying pics I use very limited options in Adobe Photoshop because I don't know how to use it completely, and other then that I use MS Paint and few online tools to add effects.


I did not have much to write about anything this time, so thought of sharing few of my pics with you ;) Hope u will like it.




Black and Light Effect



Sunlight Effect



Punk Effect



Contrast and Brightness Effect



Patriotic Effect



Graffiti Effect



Sunburst Effect



Patriotic Effect




The End

2 comments:

  1. Can I say sumthing I've been saying to you all the time? 'You are so bloody handsome!!!' :)
    moving on... I like all the effects. I wish you work on my pics too some day! Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku ji :) and for u i am Game anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete